Happy New Year

It's 2018 Y'all!




Well now that we all know what year it is. I want to wish you and your family the best year yet.

Now besides your well wishes for me, you're probably wondering what the heck do you have planned this year Serena.
I wish I knew. No, seriously I wish I knew.

The next book in the broken series will be coming out.  I plan to finish that series this year.  So yes there will be more created.

Tristan and Ven have been talking to me so I have toyed with telling their stories. I love Tristan's female she is amazing.

Then there is the between heaven and hell series. I want to get that second book out.

That sounds like more than enough right there. Yep, I should be done but another group of aliens came to visit me. They aren't as politically correct and they want their story told too. Don't worry I told them no. Who wants to have their comfort zone messed with? Show of hands. Yep, that's what I thought. Unfortunately, they won't go away.

Then Dante showed up. I knew he would have my back. That male is amazing all I have to do is think about him to forget to breathe. Right, sorry I'm back. Anyway, I sat back in my chair and waited for him to avenge me.

The first inkling I had that I might be in trouble was when he greeted them by name. They told him I was being stubborn. Can you imagine that?

He leaned over an whispered in my ear. He does that a lot.

Be on the lookout I have a feeling he's going to show up in more places than one. He may even get a mate this year, now that he's talking to me.

Okay, now I have too much writing to do. Which is going to be a problem. I was doing some research (yes, I'm sticking with calling it research). Also, known as reading in a field I want to branch out into and I found this wondeful author. I feel the need to read all of her books not good for my writing!

There may even be a pen name. Who knows. Now if I can only stop researching to write!

Have a great year. I hope all of your plans go off without a hitch!

Comments

Popular Posts